Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I am not a blogger...

...to appease the masses though, here are a few pictures - of me of course! - from the last few months (I am not a photographer either, since I had to collect these images from my friends!)

IMG_1719 copy
Downtown Stockholm

IMG_1619 copy
Valborg in Upsalla (a spring festival) with two of my favorite people: Marco from Croatia and Rossana from Mexico

IMG_9248 copy
Free night at the Museums - NOTE: don't ever go to the Nobel Museum...(L to R: Marc, Marc's friend, Farah, Carolina, Rossana, Jana, Me!)

IMG_6965 copy
Rossana and I after our surprise b-day dinner and brownie for Farah

IMG_6844 copy
Grilled cheese and tomato soup with Arvind from India

SAM_0119 copy
Farah, Carolina, and I

IMG_5407 copy
Jana and I had taken over 2 boxes of chocolate and of course are very happy about it!

IMG_5354 copy
Impromptu Lebanese dinner

IMG_5385 copy
Dessert after dinner...

DSC05059
Once warmer weather finally showed up we got to move outside!  Jana and Patrick, the Germans, managing the grill.

DSC05060

DSC04972
We spend a lot of our time laying in the sun...

DSC04980
Picnic with David and Carolina from Mexico

SAM_2632
Rossana, Sam, and I at Drottningholm (where the royal family resides)

SAM_2404
Rossana's b-day party

SAM_2296
We do some school work too!

DSC05015
My marathon team!  I ran 22k, Diego ran 13, and Rossana ran 8 with a time of 3h 52m

DSC05043
Evening out after the marathon with Jana (germany), Petar (serbia), Onur (turkey), Rossana (mexico), Diego (mexico), and Marc (canada)

2 comments:

Kier said...

Maddie - YOU ARE SO PRETTY! I need to go run a marathon or something...

Cherie Rollings said...

Finally! Thanks for the pics, Maddie. It looks like things are going really well over there! We miss you!

Post a Comment