Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

You know you need a shower when....

I would like the world to know that after running 12 miles your hair gets so sweaty that you can take the hair binder out without your hair moving....

I ran 12 miles today!! Woot, I am awesome. Or so I thought after I finished running, now, 2 hours later, I think I am just tired. I also binge ate right after running...spaghetti, eggplant parm, pepper soup, a can of pop, and an ice cream cone. Yummm

I had a very productive day over all. Before the run I went for a 3 mile walk and then worked on my resume and portfolio the rest of the day. My goal was to get that stuff done by Tuesday, but I may not quite make that goal. (The image on the left is one of the thumbnails on my portfolio)

1 comments:

Kier said...

Good job on the run...guess that means I should go run today............

Post a Comment